Friday, June 13, 2014

A good, but busy Friday the 13th!



Friday the 13th of June 2014:

It is now Midnight Saturday the 14th of June 2014.
This year has been a blessing so far,
no Friday the 13th curse.
This morning I awoke at 0700,
I did not get up until 0715.
I took my wife to her internship, because I needed the van today.
After dropping off my wife I ate the pancake she left,
I made two fried eggs and ate those,
And then I made me a Vi energy drink and took my vitamins.
After cleaning up the dishes and such I went down stairs to chill a bit.
I was still tired and fell asleep and awoke again at 0930.
I then shaved, showered, and brushed my teeth.
At just after 10AM my son Ken and I left.
First we went to Wal-Mart to check out a laptop for him,
for school and such.
I ended up buying the film, “Non-Stop” starring Liam Neeson
And I bought the “KISS 40 Years Decades of Decibels” CD.
Then we were going to head home, so I could get my shades
(This was my only curse today, the sun killing my eyes);
But ended up going to Best Buy where we got a good deal on a laptop.
Then we went to the Hy-Vee in Silvis to meet my friend Doug for lunch,
But we went to the wrong Hy-Vee. My mistake.
We then went to the Moline Hy-Vee where we saw him,
I then chatted with him for a few. He his much insight.
Ken wanted to go to the Village Inn by the YMCA for lunch.
So at 1230 we went there.
I got me a simple salad and a tomato basil soup.
I got water with lemon and a hot tea to drink.
And thank the lord that they finally had Key Lime Pie.
I could not help, but have a slice.
I am trying to purify my body and heal it from bad radicals.
Salads and soups along with fruits and teas are good for that.
At 1:30PM we left and went down the slow dreaded Avenue of the so-called cities
(to me it is and always will be 23rd Avenue) to the COOP Records in Moline.
I bought the Hall and Oates CD I wanted entitled, “Best of Hall and Oates”.
I love the song, “Sara Smile”.
By 3PM Ken and I were home again.
I uploaded my Hall and Oates CD to my PS3,
And then we got his new laptop setup with the Kaspersky Anti Virus.
At 4:15 we left again to go pick up my wife Jill from work.
It is not usual to do this, but maybe it is, but then we all went to 3
three different drive-threw windows.
I went to the Taco Bell, which is fake, but easy to eat;
and bought me a new Chicken Quesarito and a large Baja Blast.
 Then I went to the Long John Silvers, which is also fake, but cheap;
and bought my wife Jill a fish sandwich and a Serra Mist.
Then I went to the City Line in Rock Island to the Little Caesars
and bought a $5 pizza for Ken.
The total cost of all the foods was $16; not too bad.
It does add up though, this I do know.
Then we all went home and ate our dinners.
I went down to the Recreation Room and watched, “Days of our Lives” off the DVR.
Then I watched the NBC nightly news and Wheel of Fortune.
Afterwards we spent the night doing whatever.
I watched the Friday the 13 movies 1, 2. and 3 at least.
It was Midnight when they got over;
Now my Friday the 13 of June is over!






No comments:

Post a Comment